Who selects Daily Deviations and how are they chosen?
A Daily Deviation is a feature, selected by Community Volunteers or Staff Members, from the galleries here on DeviantArt.
An assortment of submissions are chosen each day by this select group of staff and volunteer members who wish to showcase artwork they have found impressive or otherwise interesting enough to deserve being brought to the attention of the community-at-large.
Individual staff/volunteers may show different levels of activity which may lead to certain genres or types of artwork to be chosen more often than others. If you believe that a certain type of artwork is being overlooked or under-represented please feel free to offer suggestions by noting Moonbeam13
. NOTE: Anyone
can suggest a daily deviation and self-suggesting is not only allowed, but encouraged. Guidelines
There is a "6-month rule" which means an artist cannot receive another DD if they have had one in the last 6 months.
Daily Deviation selectors are limited to a maximum of one
selection per day. This has been put in place to focus on quality vs quantity.
If there is no one assigned to an area you want to suggest a DD to, please note Moonbeam13
with your DD suggestion.
Please only suggest to only ONE person, do not send the same suggestion to multiple people - it causes great confusion - Thank you!
See Also: FAQ #313: How can I find out if someone already has a Daily Deviation?All Galleries
- cinyu Artisan Crafts
- pinkythepink Cosplay
- pullingcandyDigital Art
- lovelessdevotions Fractal Art
- ChaosFissure Pixel Art
- ValaSedaiFan Art
- Lyricanna TsaoShin Film & Animation
- kingmancheng TimberClipse Literature
- brennenxr doughboycafe Photography Animals, Plants and Nature
- JenFruzz Fashion Photography
- Queen-Kitty General Photography
- TanyaSimoneSimpson Mrs-Durden tiganusi Horror/Macabre
- pullingcandy Macro Photography
- JustACapharnaum Pin-up & Glamour
- DistortedSmileResources & Stock Images
- Cassy-Blue mercurycodeSpace & Sci-fi Art