Weekly views: 9
To give another deviant a direct link to this FAQ answer, use the following code in your comment or forum post:
What technology does the deviantART Prints Service use?
The following are used to print a variety of sizes.
LASERLAB is a 50x75 cm. (20"x30") photographic color laser printer
- Print sizes range from 8"x10" - 20"x32".
- The LASERLAB printing resolution is 3000 dpi.
- Its 16 bit per color DAC (total 48 bit) the print quality has an exceptional tone continuity.
HP Indigo press 3050
- High definition imaging and unique liquid HP ElectroInk - create rich, vibrant color prints at 800 x 800 dpi resolution and 180 lines per inch.
- Electronic collation, automatic duplexing, seamless job changes and color personalization options
- Speeds of up to 4,000 four-color A4 or 8.5" x 11" images-per-hour, 16,000 single-color A4 or 8.5" x 11" images-per-hour.
Fuji Frontier 390 Minilab
- Frontier minilabs can print from 35mm transparency and negative; APS transparency and negative; 120 and 220 transparency and negative.
- Extra large capacity and fast throughput and can print approximately 2,200 6x4 prints per hour from 35mm film.
- Wide range of popular print sizes up to 8x12 and uses roll paper up to 8 inches in width.
Epson Stylus® Pro 11880
- Print sizes include 16x20", 20x30" and 40x60"
- Nine-Channel MicroPiezo® TFP™ Print Head
- Epson UltraChrome K3™ Ink Technology with Vivid Magenta
- Epson AccuPhoto™ HD Screening Technology
- Advanced Black-and-White Printing Technology
- Epson PreciseColor™ Technology